We hope to have a contract signed in March after essential tests
Recent article with the Trees for business scheme
We have upgraded our partnership with the Carbon Managers trust and have joined their second tier of tree planting.
In all our processes from the office to the workshop floor we have a sustainable thread passing through the company.
• All our resources for the office and workshop are found from reliable and certified suppliers who deliver correctly first time therefore saving fuel.
• Our suppliers recommend services and products that promote sustainability and recycled options where possible.
• We use recycled packaging for all our posted products
• We only use FSC timber and sheet materials from our suppliers.
• We work with Wastecare.co.uk to recycle all our waste materials, from foam backed carpet to canvas, acrylics and steel.
• We advise clients of existing products in stock they could utilise for their projects therefore reducing manufacturing processes and material usage.
• We maximise the workshops ability to work efficiently through heating and electric.
• We always seek to find new ways to improve the sustainable practices that we currently use.
• We have developed a second company to utilise the waste wood, acrylic and materials that we have in our workshops, www.penhaligoncraftycreations.co.uk
Please click here to download a case study on sustainability (PDF- 158kb).